Choose from a one-off service or save even more with a 24 or 36 month service plan
Why get a MotorEasy service plan?
- No price rises - the cost of your plan is fixed for its duration
- You're in control - you decide if you want to pay in full, spread the cost on a monthly basis, plus you can cancel at any time
- You save more - you can keep more of your money in your pocket!
What can a MotorEasy car service offer you?
- We find the best local garage for you
- We can collect and deliver your car back to you
- We deal directly with the garage, to save you time
- We report any issues for your approval of work
- We provide you with a digital service record
- You get a FREE online account to store all your documents in
Our servicing ensures all essential service checks are covered and only manufacturer grade parts, fluids and oils are used during your service. Should you need a repair during your service, we'll pass on our discounted pricing.Get a quote
Why Choose a Service Plan?
A MotorEasy service plan is best way to save and budget on the cost of servicing. It’s cheaper than purchasing separate annual services and you’ll also beat inflation, by locking-in today’s prices over a 2 or 3-year plan.
You can spread costs into easy monthly payments. You can also cancel at any time should you change your mind.Get a quote
Why should I get my car serviced?
While an MOT is a legal requirement, a service goes further, ensuring your car is running at peak performance. It helps avoid nasty surprises by identifying minor problems before they become costly.
Other reasons to service your car:
- Servicing prolongs your engine’s health and lifespan, ensuring components are lubricated and free of particles that might damage your vehicle
- Servicing identifies safety issues including brakes, tyres, suspension and more
- Servicing helps your car run more efficiently, preserving miles per gallon (MPG)
- Adhering to manufacturer servicing schedules will maintain your vehicle’s warranty
- Servicing protects your car’s value and preserves its full service history (FSH)
What can our servicing offer you?
Our services are designed to save you money, while following guidelines for your vehicle make, model and age. We only use recommended fluids and oils as well as original manufacturer parts or their equivalent.
Should a repair be identified during you service, we’ll help you secure a fix there and then or, if needed, will help you find a specialist workshop. Whichever case, we’ll aim to pass on our discounted pricing while securing a quality and high value solution.